Baby/Child Session - $200
What is a Baby/Child Sessions like?
I like my Baby and Children Sessions to be a relaxing experience. I want to get to know you and your family's personality so I can capture that in my photographs.
What kinds of shots will be taken?
During your session I will take a combination of formal and candid shot's. I prefer the more candid kids photography to the more posed photos. Children will look more relaxed and natural, but that said people do prefer to have a few formal photos as well. This means that you will get a variety of fun and memorable photos to choose from.
How long will a session take?
Most session will take an 1 hour to an 1 hour and a 1/2. Any time after the hour and a half, there will be a charge of $25 per 1/2 hour.
What should I wear?
Pick at least 2-3 staple color and stick with these. Stick with your "blue, grey and white", "black, pick & grey", "green, orange and white". Don't try and find shirts that are all the same color. Mix and match you colors and stay away from anything too busy. And stay away from character or logos.
What if I want to add sibling or family?
If you are wanting to add a sibling/parent, there would be an additional charge of $25/sibling/parent. You can also check out the Family Session Information if you are wanting to add more than two siblings.
Can I add a smash the cake session onto my session price?
If you would like to do a 1 year smash the cake session, there would be an additional charge of $45 for supplies.
What does a session include?
* Digital downloads of edited images. (due to digital nature of images, absolutely no refunds will be allowed once your images are online)
* Private album uploaded to a SmugMug gallery with password
* Print release with custom, creative editing & corrective editing of each image (fix scratches, redness, color spotting, black & white, sepia & textures).
* 1-1.5 hours ($25 for each additional 1/2 hour)
* Studio or Outdoor location
* Unlimited clothing changes
* Return clients receive 10% off their next session.
Are there any discount for returning customers?
Yes - If you book another session within the next year you will get 10% off your next session fee. (does not include wedding packages or newborn package).
* Please note a non-refundable deposit of $50.00 is due at the time of the booking. The remaining balance is due on the day of your session. * I accept cash, check or pay pal. Please make checks payable to Greta Verthein.