Maternity - $225
When should I schedule my maternity session?
Plan on scheduling your session in the last weeks of your pregnancy. 35-37 weeks is probably the best time so you are "comfortable" with posing and walking if need be.
What should I wear?
Wear something that will show off that baby bump. Add some color so you are looking as vibrant and beautiful as you already are.
What does a session include?
* digital download of edited images. (due to digital nature of images, absolutely no refunds will be allowed once your images are online)
* Private album uploaded to a SmugMug gallery with password
* Print release with custom, creative editing & corrective editing of each image (fix scratches, redness, color spotting, black & white, sepia & textures).
* 1-1.5 hours ($25 for each additional 1/2 hour)
* Studio or Outdoor location
* Unlimited clothing changes
* Return clients receive 10% off their next session.
What if I want to add family members to the session?
Family members may be added for an additional $25 for 2 family poses.
Are there any discount for returning customers?
Yes - If you book another session within the next year you will get 10% off your next session fee. (does not include wedding packages or newborn package).
* Please note a non-refundable deposit of $50.00 is due at the time of the booking. The remaining balance is due on the day of your session. * I accept cash, check or pay pal. Please make checks payable to Greta Verthein.